August 29, 2007

Year 34...Day One!



Here I am on my way out to a fabulous birthday dinner with my great girlfriends Kayce and Arwen! I had Laura snap a picture to prove I am not ALWAYS in boxer shorts, but with a puppy that loves water (and hence..mud) clean clothes don't last long around here!
Anyway, dinner was truly memorable. We went to B&G oyster bar in Boston Ma, (see my list of favorite things and you'll know why.. with a dirty chopin martini.. yum!) and had the great honor of being joined by the chef and owner Barbara Lynch! The woman is a force of nature, and one of the most inspired chefs I've ever met! She will have 9 restaurants in Boston soon, and I can't sing her praises loudly enough!
Speaking of singing.. I was recently voted, unanimously, the WORST singer here at GTJ... we all did a verse of 'aint no mountain high enough' and I took home top honors!
On a serious note, Kristen limited us to 5 favorite things, but I could have had a list of 10,000! I feel so genuinely blessed and grateful every day. I have the most amazing women around me, the most supportive, beautiful family, a puppy, and truly remarkable friends that inspire me to be all that I can be..
I can't wait to tell you the new project I am working on..stay tuned! Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!! You are SO SNEAKY, not telling us about your big day! Haha. ;) I love you--you're amazing, brilliant, loving and compassionate---all together WONDERFUL!
xoxox
Jennifer
p.s. YAY for the blog!!

Unknown said...

Well you look terrific for 34!! Just like a fine wine....on a boat.... ;)