September 20, 2007

It's a boy!

Hello Friends! I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Matt and I am the newest addition to the Giving Tree Family. A guy amidst these great girls! I was born in the beautiful Delaware Valley of Pennsylvania, in the town of Milford- nestled in the Pocono Mountains. For 8 years while I was there I worked with a brilliant jewler named Judith Neugebauer who has been my inspiration and mentor over the years. I moved to Cape Cod in the begining of the summer and just recently began working at Giving Tree. I'm looking forward to settling in and beginning some very exciting new projects, one of which is putting together a mens line of jewelry! I hope to be able to help you with any of your questions,and ladies, if you looking for a gift for that special man in your life and your interested in a mans opinion i would be more than happy to help. As always if you have any ideas we're always open to suggestions. You can reach me at matt@givingtreejewelry.com. Hope to hear from you!

No comments: