October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!






Alright, so I lied. Well, not exactly. BUT, along with Mojitoes & SE Asia, I love Halloween & the 80s. Yes, I was born in the middle of that decade & didn't really live through it (the girls at work cringe when I put on Flock of Seagulls or Wham!), but I love it anyway.

This past weekend was my friend's annual Halloween party and I wanted to be something original. Finally, I figured it out... 80s Prom King & Queen! Perfect! So I dug through closets and consignment stores. The hot pink dress I found was absolutely perfect! The hardest part? Begging my boyfriend, who hates the holiday, to wear the outfit. One week of bribes and we were ready! (However, the deal is, we can only dress up every OTHER Halloween... works for this year, but some serious bribery will have to go on next year!) The party was super fun and the best costume I thought, was Hall & Oates... total 80s!

Anyway, enjoy the candy and the holiday!

-Kristen

No comments: