November 27, 2007

L.A. Here We Come!

Giving Tree is going to L.A! It's our first annual holiday trunk show party at the amazing restaurant JAR at 8225 Beverly Boulevard in Los Angeles. We have LIVE music from our dear friend Caitlin Krisko, incredible food by Suzanne Tracht, drinks... AND JEWELS!
I could not be more excited for this trip. Kristen is coming to help. It is my thank you to her for doing an absolutely incredible job on our website, for doing an incredible job on EVERYTHING.
If you live anywhere close to West Hollywood Ca, please come! It's from 2-4pm on Saturday December 1st.
We will be posting tons of pictures and telling stories about our whole weekend in sunny Southern California!
By the way.. on Friday night, we are going to see GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY.. for those of you that have been following this blog, you already know. its my husband's band..
OK.. IM KIDDING! JIM GROAT!! I AM NOT ENGAGED! IT WAS A JOKE! I HAVE NEVER MET THE GUY, HE JUST HAPPENS TO BE SEXY SEXY!
Which leads me into the announcement about that artist I told you I discovered on the corner of Prince and Mercer in Soho last month. ENRIQUE MUTHUAN. Have you seen him? Have you seen his jewelry?? Do I even need to say anything girls?? I mean, somethings are just OBVIOUS!.. can you say HOT!
What a time it is at Giving Tree Jewelry. I think if I felt any more grateful or blessed, I would spontaneously combust!
See you all in L.A!
Rachel

No comments: