January 16, 2008

Our New York Adventure

Hello Friends of Giving Tree!! Matt here. I am so excited to tell you all about New York (my favorite city!!). For those of you who don't know, twice a year thousands of jewelry designers from all over come to New York to be part of a trade show at Pier 94. They display all of their new designs for us to browse for you! This year I was invited by Rachel to join her. What a great experience!! I had such a great time meeting many of the artists that we carry such as Alexis Bittar, Jessica Kagan Cushman, Saundra Messinger, the wonderful people of Dogeared and the girls at Jeanine Payer. It was so nice to meet everyone! After the show we had an awesome dinner! (THANK YOU RACHEL!!) It was a great experience and I hope I have the opportunity to go again!

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Matt,

it was my pleasure to take you. you were AWESOME! really and truly, I was so impressed with your selections, and how much time and consideration you took, thinking of our customers and what they would like best!
Besides not being the worlds BEST speller ;) I think you are just about perfect :)
And, I realized, our blog is called 'the girls of giving tree'.. eeks!.. you are a great sport too!