March 8, 2008

Rainy Weekend on Cape Cod

Hello friends! I was just perusing the site, and realized we haven't posted a new blog in a while, and the last one wasn't so cheerful! I want to amend that, but truth be told, I'm fighting off a bad cold, and my poor dog is being cuddled to within an inch of his life in an effort for me to stay 'up'!
On a positive note, both Deanne and Kristen have been able to escape to warmer climates... Deanne just got back from Costa Rica (she WILL be posting a blog about that.. with pictures! right Deanne? :)) and Kristen is in Florida as we speak! Laura and myself haven't had our turns yet, but we will!
Judith is in Texas, awaiting the imminent arrival of her second neice, "Chloe Lou". Her younger Brother is a wonderful amazing man, and their mom now lives with him in Texas, so its a big family party out there right now, with everyone so excited for Chloe to arrive!
Personally, I'm still trying to think of the most creative, interesting, and 'non annoying' ways to 'spread the word' about Giving Tree Jewelry, because in my totally unbiased opinion...we just keep getting better and better!
I'm (WIDE) open to suggestions.. so let me know! Truth be told, I am still recovering from the blatant rip off of our entire site, by someone who ordered from us in the past!! I haven't been thinking so straight, and am just trying to take the 'high road' and hope that goodness, and truth, and honesty and intention wins out in the end.
I promise promise PROMISE the next blog will be all flowers and SPRINGTIME! you have my word on it!
Rachel

No comments: