August 8, 2008

Just Because...


Soooo, because Rachel thinks she talks too much and because I am the unofficial summer wedding attendee, I decided to sit down and write a quick little post. As a mid-twenties gal, my friends are marrying off faster than June & July ended... and because there's no secret among my friends that I love to plan and organize events (i.e. showers, champagne & lingerie parties and bachelorettes), I have been thrown in the middle of them all... and loving every second of it! Weddings are so special to me, I've cried (and will cry at all of them) it's just the way I am!

Sounds silly, but if anyone's ever seen '27 Dresses,' James Marsden (his character) says in it that his favorite part of a wedding is looking at the groom's face when the bride walks down the aisle. Trust me, next time you're at a wedding, just do it. He's definitely right :)



My absolute favorite part (of course) about working at GTJ is the fact I get to wear our fabulous jewelry! AND, my absolute favorite pieces to wear to weddings... Me&Ro's 10k Gold Fearlessness Necklace & the 10k Devotion Pendant. They look incredible layered together and look great with almost any color. Seven weddings, ten months, and so much fun!

(Pictured are my best friend Dominique and her husband Tom who got married on the 4th of July.)

No comments: