August 28, 2008



No seriously, is this woman BEAUTIFUL or what!?? Let's give it up for the one who made me!! Ok, you have to excuse my excitement, it's my birthday! A few years ago (haha), this gorgeous woman brought me into the world. Now here is what I don't understand... she did all the work, she devoted years of her life to surrounding me in sunshine and joy-it should be HER day too! So Today, this day, is about my love for my mom, Judith Smith. I mean, I'm not so bad, in the end ;) and her other creation.. Giving Tree Jewelry.. now THAT is great!.. so I return to my overzealousness GIVE IT UP FOR JUDITH!! woohoo!
i love you mom! wine and dinner on me tonight ;)
Rachel

2 comments:

meg said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! And yes, Judith deserves all of the credit for bringing into the world the best of the best! Happy birthday Rachel to BOTH of you! :-)

gees51 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL YES JUDITH WORKED HARD BUT YOU CAME A LONG WORKED HARD TO MAKE IT BIGGER AND BETTER SO THE CREDIT GOES TO BOTH OF YOU FOR MAKEING IT GREAT JUDITH AND RACHEL YOU ARE 2 GREAT LADYS