May 2, 2009

Happy May! I know I have said it before..but...

I don't think I have ever been MORE excited for the upcoming season at Giving Tree!
The store is open!! and on Monday, May 4th, the gardens will be open too! They have never looked more beautiful, and honestly, my body being covered in poison ivy is a small price to pay for being able to offer such a gift to our customers.
When you plan your trip to Giving Tree this summer, leave a lot of time!
There are some 'brand new' things you have to discover! Besides the gardens and nature walk, there is the rebuilt meditation garden (picnic, anyone?) AND this year, a wonderful woman, Christine Cummings, who happens to be the BEST massage therapist I have ever had.. has created THE NEST AT THE GIVING TREE. That's right, you can come to shop for the most gorgeous jewelry, take the nature walk, andhave the most glorious massage!
I can hardly stand how happy this all makes me.
Oh, there is one more thing happening here.. but I can't tell you yet :) I have to leave somethingto surprise you with!
Again, HAPPY MAY! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.. HAPPY SPRING!
with love and gratitude, Rachel

No comments: