December 22, 2009

A HOLIDAY GIFT-WATCH VIDEO

To all of you, our wonderful customers, that I would much, much rather call friends, because that is what you are..
When I was trying to come up with the words to express the gratitude I feel for each and every one of you.. the joy that you have brought to me, through your emails, your facebook posts, your thoughtful orders, and your willingness, to be a part of Giving Tree Jewelry.. I realized there are none. It is too big, too wonderful.. for just words..

And so... I tried to express it in a different way.. by creating a small video, a visual thing that I hope you will watch, and as you do.. feel a bit of the gratitude, and the joy.. you have all brought to me.

It has been such an incredible month! We decided to just go all out and try to make this the most amazing holiday season yet, infusing it with a sense of fun and other 'non business' things so that we would all remember what truly matters most
And it worked...

We were overwhelmed by your support and willingness to join in.
One of the brightest highlights was our 'quote contest' where you submitted words that moved you, and then we voted and created four EXCLUSIVE pieces. Truly a group effort! This was such a joy personally, for me to be a part of that I wanted to do something with as many of the quotes as I could.

So here is the video.. A very small token of a very large feeling of inspiration and love that you have instilled in us.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
May the last days of this year be truly glorious, and serve as a harbinger of a remarkable, blessed year to come.

And most especially to Pete and Jamie.. this month, and always, your talent for capturing what is truly exquisite in the world...continues to take my breath away. Thank you for making this video possible!

With so much love,
Rachel

1 comment:

NB said...

Dang you girls-you made me cry AGAIN.

Rachel you inspire me each day with you words. I think we should call you words woman.

XXXXXX

Love to Judith and Laura the other big part of GTJ