October 8, 2010

...It's Been Too Long!

..Since we've posted a blog!
In a word, I blame WORRY!


I do it oh so very well!

If 'worry' were a course taught in college, I would have received straight A's.

I even write little 'odes' to my worry:

What is the purpose of 'worry'?
To willingly put ones mind in a flurry
And an ache in ones tummy
so that no food is yummy
oh worry won't you just go away!


*ok, I didn't say I wrote GOOD odes!


Anyway, this exceedingly GORGEOUS early fall day, I have decided to replace worry..with our 'word of the year' here at Giving Tree Jewelry.
That's right! I am replacing my worry, with HOPE!

HOPE that things (the economy!) will turn around, that JOY will once again course through the country, that people will find work and fulfillment, that Giving Tree will have a FABULOUS holiday season!

This is my HOPE, this is my MISSION!

I made a video too! Silly and fun, just the way I like to be!





With love and hope,
Rachel from NYC!

No comments: