January 12, 2009

"Double Happiness!" At Jewelry Shows in NYC!

Hello all! We just returned from the jewelry shows in New York City, and I have to just say.. BEST SHOW EVER! I think it was a combination of things, but mostly, I attribute it to Judith being there, and really and truly, NOONE HOLDS A CANDLE to her taste, eye, style, etc!
We rocked the Javitz center! The shows are like a big party for us, we get to see the artists we love, and I mean as PEOPLE not just as artists.. Merlin and Robin from Dogeared, Saundra, Alexis.. to name just a few..
But, we also made some amazing NEW friends! Danielle and Wade from Pyrrha, you two are EVERYTHING we believe in here at Giving Tree Jewelry, and we are so excited to welcome you to our family! AND old/new friends Stephanie and Alisa from DOUBLE HAPPINESS! I met them years ago at a show, and this is our year to reunite, and carry Stephanie's AMAZING AND INSPIRED creations!
More soon, SO SOON!

No comments: