January 22, 2009

Greetings from Antarctica!



...Cape Cod actually. But with the amount of snow we've already received AND the single digit temperatures, it's feeling colder than I have ever remembered!

However, fresh off the NYC Accessory Circuit are our brand new HOT designs!!! And, I'm really excited about this year (WAY more so than the last two to be quite honest). This week I've been adding new products to the pages of GTJ... Alex & Ani is my new favorite. Not only are we neighbors (they're in Rhode Island), but their new collection is so so cool and fun. And for me, being 2 years out of college, it is ridiculously affordable (which I think everyone can appreciate right now!). Added to their already fantastic bangle collection, we're seeing feathers and beads and stones. Bold pieces and feminine pieces, all at a fabulous price.

Peace Russian Silver Adjustable Bangles (Set of Five) $90

Phoenix Feather Earrings $68


Check them out!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Hi There,

I got your contact info from Mike Marina. Like your site.

Mom's bday is the 19th and i really like that silver bracelet. I think she'd dig it too.

Would it be available by March 19th?

Thanks,
Brent
BBurghdorf at gmail . com

Rachel Smith said...

hey bulldog!
and absolutely! look for it this coming week. Mike Marina rocks! he makes all my website dreams come true :)
thank you for commenting! Rachel