February 4, 2009

STORY OF THE WEEK!

Check this out.. by our wonderful beautiful customer Robin Roberts from NYC! Made my whole month, and it's only te fourth!

Just had to share with you an exchange I had today...

I work above Grand Central Station and went down to a nice wine shop there to buy a bottle to help us "wine down" after a messy Tuesday. The nice woman who helped me was wearing a lovely necklace and when I looked closer (gasp!) saw that it was a bee and a little tag with an engraving! So, of course, I ask her if she got it from Giving Tree and she looked amazed. Of course she did. Apparently she used to live in Cape Cod but now is buying from the webite. We had a good laugh, talked about the store (which she emphasized I must see soon) and shared why we each had our necklaces and why she chose hers and I chose mine. How nice - crazy, busy train station ina city of 8 million and your pieces made an otherwise meaningless transaction a terrific way to end a long day. Thanks!!

No comments: