June 24, 2009

It's the little things...

Hi friends! It's Rachel here, just wanting to spend a few moments with you. I love having this blog because it makes me feel connected to all of our wonderful customers, and as it turns out..on days like today.. that is something I REALLY need!
I have to be honest and tell you, I've been feeling a bit..mopey.. It could be the week and a half of rain we have had, or just you know, that darned economy (it's like figurative rain, is it not?) ANYWAY.. right in the middle of a mope session, I walked into the gallery to see my favorite 4 year old customer, Chloe, (accompanied by her mom) They were on their way to go camping in Provincetown, and Chloe wanted to get her dad a present. And she knew just what she wanted. Walking over to Pablo Valencia's case she pointed to the "life turns on a dime" necklace. Mom explained that it was the perfect sentiment for the way her husband lived. Wanting to make the piece more masculine, we put the pendant on a long leather piece, and it looked AMAZING! Right after that, a woman named Joan walked in. She is an online customer that drove up to us from Connecticut today, just because she wanted to meet us, and to give our wonderful sales manager, Laura, a hug, for being so fantastic to deal with. The fact that she also got to take home a brand new GOOD CHARMA bracelet made everyone even happier!
Needless to say, my frown was turned upside down, and I thoroughly intend to keep it that way! Our customers are simply the greatest!
Check back on the site often. In the next week, we are adding the amazing artists-HEATHER MOORE, AND CHRISTY LEA PAYNE to our collection, as well as brand new work from GOOD CHARMA.
sigh.. it's a good day, heck, it's a good life! And I for one, am grateful!

No comments: