August 19, 2009

It's Too Darn Hot...


not to stay cool!

I think it's finally here. The 'dog days' of summer. Or maybe I'm just using that as an excuse to get to post this excellent picture of my main man 'beazie'. in my new hat! (fedora, all the rage, so says the sunday nytimes style section- Judith's bible)
Beazie definitely knows how to stay cool. The rest of us are trying! The best part of the summer has been the on'line customers that have come to visit! We love putting faces to names and love getting to know you!
Personally, I realized my dream of making t-shirts this last month. For me, 'dressed up' is, more often than not, is a pair of heels, dress pants, a nice blazer or jacket..and a tshirt! So it was only natural that I eventually would find a way to create my own! There are two styles, the nature series, and the art series, all up on the site now!


In other news, I'm busy working on another dream.. becoming a d.j! My dear friend Pete Blanco, (the 'hero' I speak of a few blogs back) took some photos for me recently. Now if only I knew what I was doing, I would be all set!
Speaking of Pete, and friends with talent that never ceases to amaze and inspire me.. I wanted to mention a few and include links to their websites. Each and every one of them started as a 'customer' and now, both Judith and myself consider them to be close friends.
Please, if you are ever in need of any of the products or services they offer, (or in the case of the amazing Ellen- just need an awesome 'read' to put everything in perspective) consider visiting their sites first! I couldn't recommend them more highly!
And, if you have a business or blog you want to share with me.. please do!
In these nutty economic times, we have to, HAVE TO remember what matters most. Just this morning, with cup of coffee number one, I came across this quote by the inimitable Oscar Wilde: "Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you."*
*(often, they are the intangible things we give each other) I added that.. ok! On to the wonderful websites!
New! Giving Tree Tees!
Giving Tree Jewelry (of course! )
The Nest Massage-Sublime!
Pete Blanco's Amazing Photography Site
Deluxe Screen Printing-Made My Dream Come True!
ThinkPod Design-Best Printers Ever!
Murray Meador-The Ultimate Guru Of Good Taste
Psychic Christina-My Go To Girl!
Crumby Love-Amazing Cakes
Shelly The Great Entrepeneur
Ellen Osborne's Beautiful Words
The Famous Group-They Did Our Site!
World Famous Audio Hacker-Inspiration
The Fabulous Files by Jennifer Chan

No comments: